Investment Accounting & Reporting
Our Philosophy and Value
- Provide our clients the highest quality, full-service accounting & reporting model
- Take full ownership and responsibility for client’s day-to-day investment information
- Become a virtual part of our client’s organization and team
- Build value through an effective long-term working partnership
Investment Accounting & Reporting Model
- Daily transaction processing and settlement
- Daily interface with third-party data market providers
- Interpretation and guidance on regulatory pronouncements and issues
- Monthly asset reconciliation with custodian banks
- Timely and accurate reports used by management, regulators and stakeholders in both local and base currencies
- Consistent environment of improving internal controls and developing enhanced systems and procedures
- Data transformed into high quality information
- Complex regulatory issues thoroughly researched and interpreted
- Daily access to investment data through Conning’s secured web-based reporting system
- Access to all levels of staff within accounting & reporting
- Annual independent review, Type II SSAE 16 Compliant
Contact one of our investment professionals to learn more.
We do a thorough analysis of our clients’ financial profiles, competitive positioning, objectives, risk preferences, liabilities and accounting and tax issues.
Our advanced risk management structure allows us to develop strategies to meet client-specific risk-reward profiles that separate tail risk from upside potential, and our custom benchmarks help clients stay on target toward their investment goals.
Issue selection involves analysts, traders and portfolio managers and reflects fundamental and quantitative analysis and a focus on valuations.
Portfolio construction reflects a total return orientation but also the client's risk preferences and income requirements, the need for asset-liability matching and accounting and tax issues.