About Insurance Research
For over 50 years, Conning’s Insurance Research group has been providing solutions that help management teams understand and navigate a rapidly changing insurance landscape. Conning’s well-respected research and consulting solutions result from deep industry knowledge; ongoing surveys of industry executives; proprietary Conning data, forecasts, and models; and our in-depth reviews of insurer performance.
MGA: Agents Of Disruptive InnovationLearn more
Conning’s Corporate Pension Review: 2022Learn more
Quarterly NewsletterLearn more
Publications and Subscriptions
- Strategic Studies - Deep industry analysis examining pivotal trends and drivers of key industry issues
- Focus Series - Shorter, more graphical report analyzing targeted issues in the industry, a sibling product to our Strategic Studies
- Forecasts - The most comprehensive and up-to-date industry forecast and commentary analyzing line of business and industry performance
- Insurance Segment Series - Provides a periodic update on key issues and developments for a line of business or a segment of the industry
- Insurance Trends - Quarterly publication of leading insurance and economic indicators
- Conning Commentary - A monthly newsletter focusing on trending topics
Conning Library is a digital enterprise-wide subscription service that provides users with access to Conning’s rich archive of insurance research publications, presentations, webinars on-demand, and associated data series. Conning Library users are the first to get notified regarding new research and have access to exclusive content along with the ability to print and download reports.
Conning’s insurance expertise and market-oriented perspective guides our development of customized solutions to our clients’ challenges. The Conning Insurance Research team provides a broad range of consulting services to the insurance industry from strategy & market analysis to transaction and rating support as well as customized solutions.
Alyssa Gittleman, Director, Client Services and Business Development