Conning Library is a web-based portal that enables enterprise-wide sharing of our insurance research publications, presentations, and data at all client companys' various locations. Conning Library contains both current and archival research from Conning, providing your employees with "anytime, anywhere" access to key insurance industry research publications, presentations, data, and information.
The web-based service means that enterprise-wide utilization can be easily achieved without complex installation or IT department involvement.
Here are some of the key features and benefits of a Conning Library license:
- Anytime, anywhere access for all registered employees
- "Always there" availability with 24 x 7 access
- "First look" at all new publications
- Email notification of new publications available on the site
- New publications available to all registered users at the same time
- Total industry or discrete Property-Casualty or Life-Annuity content licenses available
- Twenty-year archive access
- Excellent usage reporting
Your competitors have already learned the value of Conning Library, and are gaining a competitive edge from Conning's critical industry information and research. Isn't it time your organization did the same?
For more information on Conning Library, please call Michael Warner today at 860-299-2408 or email at email@example.com.