The Insurance Research group from Conning provides proprietary research services to property-casualty and life-health insurers. We assist Boards; senior management; business development; marketing and strategic planning areas; as well as research and business intelligence groups. Our analysts have deep operating and analytical experience in the insurance industry before joining us, and Conning is able to put that expertise to work to meet our clients’ wide-ranging needs. Our work for clients include:
- Strategic reviews
- Rating agency support services
- Strategic advisory transaction support
- State level line-of-business reporting and premium forecasts
- Business expansion planning
- Detailed industry line-of-business and regional landscape reviews
- Competitive intelligence reviews
- Executive level insurance industry surveys and reporting
- Executive and board level presentations on industry trends and forecast
- Other primary and secondary research services
Conning’s engagements may also take the form of “personalizing” its broad industry research findings for individual client firms. In particular, our Strategic Studies act as a platform for companies to begin a more detailed analysis of key findings relative to the individual firm. Conning works with senior management at insurers to more clearly relate the industry trends we analyze on an ongoing basis to an individual firm’s particular strategic issues and challenges.
Conning also works with services firms supporting the insurance industry, to provide a more detailed understanding of their operating environment. Technology firms, data providers, and other services firms turn to Conning to gain insight into the insurance industry’s needs and views on a variety of issues and products.
Please contact Mike Warner at 860-299-2408 to discuss our proprietary research services.