Since its founding in 1912, Conning has focused on adding value to and serving the needs of our clients. Our tradition of excellence has required that we always place our clients at the center of our business. As the changing environment over almost 100 years has required us to reshape our offerings to meet the needs of our clients, we have never changed our service approach or culture.
Knowing the insurance marketplace
- Conning is a leading provider of knowledge-based investment and insurance expertise to the insurance industry.
- Fundamental to our business is our commitment to research – data and information – as well as analysis of business and market trends given changing market conditions.
- This interactive mix of investment and insurance knowledge provides a solid foundation for understanding our client’s needs and creating workable solutions.
Understanding our client’s business
- A thorough understanding of our client’s key business issues is critical in designing an appropriate investment strategy, in providing strategic advisory services or in producing insightful insurance research.
- We combine a detailed business analysis with management’s expectations, risk tolerance and strategic objectives to develop solutions that support our client’s underlying insurance business while maintaining a reasonable risk profile.
Providing customized solutions with a partnership approach
- We provide “client-centric” services, working hand-in-hand with our clients to create financial and business strategies and solutions focused on helping them achieve their unique goals.
- Our client teams share a dedication to excellence and are committed to providing the highest quality service while building strong, long-lasting client relationships.
Valuing our clients
- Our relationship with each client is based on trust and partnership.
- We understand both insurance and investments.
- Our expertise, discipline and prudent approach help us achieve our clients’ performance and business objectives.
Our broader view of the insurance industry, combined with a sharper focus on our client’s business, helps our clients:
- optimize their risk-adjusted performance,
- better balance enterprise risk/reward, and
- proactively assess and address industry and competitive issues affecting their company.